26 Apr 2013
10 Apr 2013
10 Apr 2013
4 Mar 2013
17 Feb 2013
ICWAPR'13 will be held on 14 – 17 July 2013 in Tianjin, China. This is the nineth conference of its kind on the subject of wavelet theory and its applications. The conference aims to bring together researchers in wavelet analysis and pattern recognition to explore the synergy in combining these closely related areas of study.
This conference will build on our past experiences and network to provide a valuable forum for exchanges of significant ideas and publication of research results in these areas. The conference offers opportunity for selected works to be published first in the conference proceedings and later in special issue of journals.
All papers will be searchable by:
- IEEE Xplore (http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/)
- EI Compendex (Pending approval)
- Selected papers will be recommended for publication in International Journal of Wavelets, Multiresolution and Information Processing (SCI Indexed)
- Reject the article submitted or delete the article from published ICWAPR proceedings
- Impose a three years ban for the author to submit any article to ICWAPR
- Report the authors violation to his/her supervisor(s) and affiliated institution(s)
- Report the authors violation to the appropriate overseeing office of academic ethics and research funding agency.
- Publish the authors name(s), the title of the article, the name(s) of the affiliated institution and the details of misconduct, etc. of the plagiarist