Welcome to ICWAPR 2018
The online submission system is now open and awaiting your submissions!
** Click Here **
Act Now! Don't wait until the last minute!
ICWAPR'18 will be held in Chengdu China. This is the 15th conference of its kind on the subject of wavelet theory and its applications. The conference aims to bring together researchers in wavelet analysis and pattern recognition to explore the synergy in combining these closely related areas of study.
This conference will build on our past experiences and network to provide a valuable forum for exchanges of significant ideas and publication of research results in these areas. The conference offers opportunity for selected works to be published first in the conference proceedings and later in special issue of journals.
Some selected papers will be published in following journals:
International Journal of Machine Learning and Cybernetics
||SCOPUS, INSPEC, Google Scholar, EI-Compendex, OCLC, Summon by ProQuest
||Machine Learning for modeling interactions between systems, Pattern Recognition technology to support discovery of system-environment interaction, Control of system-environment interactions, Biochemical interaction in biological and biologically-inspired systems, and Learning for improvement of communication schemes between systems
International Journal on Wavelets, Multiresolution, and Information Processing
||SCOPUS, INSPEC, Google Scholar, EI-Compendex, OCLC, Summon by ProQuest, etc.
||wavelet analysis, multiresolution and information processing as well as their applications
Publication Ethics - Penalty against Plagiarism
We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtual of any academic. Hence any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated. If an author is found to commit an act of plagiarism, the following acts of sanction will be taken:
- Reject the article submitted or delete the article from published ICWAPR proceedings
- Impose a three years ban for the author to submit any article to ICWAPR
- Report the authors violation to his/her supervisor(s) and affiliated institution(s)
- Report the authors violation to the appropriate overseeing office of academic ethics and research funding agency.
- Publish the authors name(s), the title of the article, the name(s) of the affiliated institution and the details of misconduct, etc. of the plagiarist
学术道德 - 关于剽窃行为的处理规定